2017 CHARITY GOLF CLASSIC | SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Orange Tree Golf Resort - Friday, April 28, 2017
Complete your registration by March 31st
We Support, Enrich, and Empower Students and Educators in PV Schools.
PV Schools Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that raises funds to support the Paradise Valley Unified School District’s mission “to cultivate world-class thinkers.“ Through our philanthropic and community-wide efforts, we provide critical assistance for programs and educational opportunities to benefit students and educators throughout the district.
- We support teaching and learning by collaborating with our generous donors to fund valuable programs and initiatives.
- We enrich the educational experience for our students by increasing opportunities for innovative and project-based learning.
- We empower students by providing financial assistance that addresses issues of equity to help them reach their potential.
HOW WE SUPPORT
Field trip assistance
Future for Kids
Through collaboration with our generous donors, board of directors, and the PV Schools community, the Foundation provides financial support for a variety of programs and educational opportunities each year to benefit PVSchools’ students.
2016-17 programs include:
- PSAT testing for all sophomores district-wide (2,625 students)
- Field trip assistance for high need schools across the district
- Future for Kids – Discover Your Future program
- Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning
- Annual PVSchools Fine Arts Festival at Paradise Valley Mall
- PVSchools Employee Retirement and Service Recognition Reception
- Professional Development incentives
Highlights of past Foundation-assisted programs and initiatives:
- CREST (The Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology)- a specialty program offered at Paradise Valley High School
- College Scholarships
- Accelerated Reader programs
- District Spelling Bee
- John A. Kriekard Hands On Science Center
- First Tee Golf programs
- Tutoring & Academic Bowl program
- Digital library titles
- High School Career & Counseling Centers
We offer Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning in PVUSD. The 2016-2017 school year application process has ended. Please click the button below to be added to our mailing list to keep up to date on all opportunities being brought to you by PVSEF.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."- Benjamin Franklin
Instantly and securely make a one-time or recurring donation
Please make checks payable to: PV Schools Education Foundation and mail to:
PV Schools Education Foundation
PO Box 22252
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Payroll Deduction for PVSchools Employees- Complete a simple authorization form and send directly to Payroll (DAC) via interoffice mail.
We welcome new, unused items or gift cards for raffle prizes (golf tournament, retirement reception, professional development incentives).
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.