- We support teaching and learning by collaborating with our generous donors to fund valuable programs and initiatives.
- We enrich the educational experience for our students by increasing opportunities for innovative and project-based learning.
- We empower students by providing financial assistance that addresses issues of equity to help them reach their potential.
Field trip assistance
2018-19 School Year Funding Highlights
- PSAT testing for PVSchools’ 2500+ sophomores
- District-wide teacher mini-grants for project-based learning Educational field trips for PVSchools’ 19 Title I schools
- Out-of-school time educational enrichment and academic intervention opportunities for high-need students in 2 Title I schools
- PVSchools Fine Arts Festival and STEM education
- District-wide employee retirement and 25-year service recognition event
- Incentives awarded to teachers for professional development
- Hospitality for Bagels with the Board, Business Advisory Council, and Minority Student Achievement Network Middle School Equity event
- Door prizes for annual new certificated employee event
Past Foundation-assisted Programs and Initiatives
- Future for Kids – Discover Your Future program
- CREST (The Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology) – a specialty program offered at Paradise Valley High School
- College Scholarships
- Accelerated Reader programs
- District Spelling Bee
- John A. Kriekard Hands On Science Center
- First Tee Golf programs
- Tutoring & Academic Bowl program
- Digital library titles
- High School Career & Counseling Centers
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."- Benjamin Franklin
PV Schools Education Foundation
PO Box 22252
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.
PO Box 22252 Phoenix, AZ 85028