We Support, Enrich, and Empower Students and Educators in PV Schools.
PV Schools Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that raises funds to support the Paradise Valley Unified School District’s mission “to cultivate world-class thinkers.“ Through our philanthropic and community-wide efforts, we provide critical assistance for programs and educational opportunities to benefit students and educators throughout the district.
- We support teaching and learning by collaborating with our generous donors to fund valuable programs and initiatives.
- We enrich the educational experience for our students by increasing opportunities for innovative and project-based learning.
- We empower students by providing financial assistance that addresses issues of equity to help them reach their potential.
HOW WE SUPPORT
Field trip assistance
Through collaboration with our generous donors, board of directors, and the PV Schools community, the Foundation provides financial support for a variety of programs and educational opportunities each year to benefit PVSchools’ students.
2018-19 School Year Funding Highlights
- PSAT testing for PVSchools’ 2500+ sophomores
- District-wide teacher mini-grants for project-based learning Educational field trips for PVSchools’ 19 Title I schools
- Out-of-school time educational enrichment and academic intervention opportunities for high-need students in 2 Title I schools
- PVSchools Fine Arts Festival and STEM education
- District-wide employee retirement and 25-year service recognition event
- Incentives awarded to teachers for professional development
- Hospitality for Bagels with the Board, Business Advisory Council, and Minority Student Achievement Network Middle School Equity event
- Door prizes for annual new certificated employee event
Past Foundation-assisted Programs and Initiatives
- Future for Kids – Discover Your Future program
- CREST (The Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology) – a specialty program offered at Paradise Valley High School
- College Scholarships
- Accelerated Reader programs
- District Spelling Bee
- John A. Kriekard Hands On Science Center
- First Tee Golf programs
- Tutoring & Academic Bowl program
- Digital library titles
- High School Career & Counseling Centers
TEACHER MINI-GRANT APPLICATION
Teacher Mini-grant Applications for the 2018/19 are now being accepted! Once again, the Foundation is partnering with the PVSchools’ Professional Development Department to award the mini-grants to PVSchools teachers. Click here for the application and detailed instructions. You may also click the button below to subscribe to our mailing list to keep you up to date on all opportunities being brought to you by PVSEF.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."- Benjamin Franklin
Instantly and securely make a one-time or recurring donation
Please make checks payable to: PV Schools Education Foundation and mail to:
PV Schools Education Foundation
PO Box 22252
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Payroll Deduction for PVSchools Employees- Complete a simple authorization form and send directly to Payroll (DAC) via interoffice mail.
We welcome new, unused items or gift cards for raffle prizes (golf tournament, retirement reception, professional development incentives).
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.
PO Box 22252 Phoenix, AZ 85028