PV Schools Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that raises funds to support the Paradise Valley Unified School District’s mission “to cultivate world-class thinkers.“ Through our philanthropic and community-wide efforts, we provide critical assistance for programs and educational opportunities to benefit students and educators throughout the district.
- We support teaching and learning by collaborating with our generous donors to fund valuable programs and initiatives.
- We enrich the educational experience for our students by increasing opportunities for innovative and project-based learning.
- We empower students by providing financial assistance that addresses issues of equity to help them reach their potential.
Dual enrollment/AP Exam assistance
Field trip assistance
Recent Funding Highlights
- Educational field trips for PVSchools’ 19 Title I schools
- District-wide teacher mini-grants for project-based learning
- Dual enrollment/AP Exam assistance
- Out-of-school time educational enrichment and academic intervention opportunities for high-need students in Title I schools
- District-wide employee appreciation drive-through event
- James P. Lee Equity Fund academic enrichment initiatives
- Hospitality for Business Advisory Council, and Minority Student Achievement Network Middle School Equity event
- Door prizes for annual new certificated employee event
- District-wide employee retirement and service recognition event
- End of the year activities for graduating seniors
- Support for the Volunteer In Paradise program
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."- Benjamin Franklin
Please make checks payable to: PV Schools Education Foundation and mail to:
PV Schools Education Foundation
3241 E Shea Blvd, Ste 1 #420
Phoenix AZ 85028
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.