We offer Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning in PVUSD. The 2016-2017 school year application process has ended. Please click the button below to be added to our mailing list to keep up to date on all opportunities being brought to you by PVSEF.
HOW WE SUPPORT
Field trip assistance
Future for Kids
Through collaboration with our generous donors, board of directors, and the PV Schools community, the Foundation provides financial support for a variety of programs and educational opportunities each year to benefit PVSchools’ students.
2016-17 programs include:
- PSAT testing for all sophomores district-wide (2,625 students)
- Field trip assistance for high need schools across the district
- Future for Kids – Discover Your Future program
- Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning
- Annual PVSchools Fine Arts Festival at Paradise Valley Mall
- PVSchools Employee Retirement and Service Recognition Reception
- Professional Development incentives
Highlights of past Foundation-assisted programs and initiatives:
- CREST (The Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology)- a specialty program offered at Paradise Valley High School
- College Scholarships
- Accelerated Reader programs
- District Spelling Bee
- John A. Kriekard Hands On Science Center
- First Tee Golf programs
- Tutoring & Academic Bowl program
- Digital library titles
- High School Career & Counseling Centers
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.