2019-20 PVSchools Teacher Mini-grant Applications Available!
Field trip assistance
Future for Kids
2016-17 programs include:
- PSAT testing for all sophomores district-wide (2,625 students)
- Field trip assistance for high need schools across the district
- Future for Kids – Discover Your Future program
- Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning
- Annual PVSchools Fine Arts Festival at Paradise Valley Mall
- PVSchools Employee Retirement and Service Recognition Reception
- Professional Development incentives
Highlights of past Foundation-assisted programs and initiatives:
- CREST (The Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology)- a specialty program offered at Paradise Valley High School
- College Scholarships
- Accelerated Reader programs
- District Spelling Bee
- John A. Kriekard Hands On Science Center
- First Tee Golf programs
- Tutoring & Academic Bowl program
- Digital library titles
- High School Career & Counseling Centers
We offer Teacher Mini-Grants for project-based learning in PVUSD. Teacher Mini-grant Applications for the 2019/20 are now being accepted! Once again, the Foundation is partnering with the PVSchools’ Professional Development Department to award the mini-grants to PVSchools teachers.
Please feel free to contact us at (602) 346-8373, if you have questions or would like assistance with your donation.
PO Box 22252 Phoenix, AZ 85028